[Proj] New proposal of JNI bindings for Proj.4

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Sat Aug 27 11:22:27 EST 2011

I have just done my first commit on
http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/proj/trunk/proj/src/jniproj.c

On the memory leak issue, I applied only the trivial fix. I documented the other
issues (without fixing them) for historical records.

I will wait a little bit before to commit the new JNI bindings in replacement to
the existing ones, in case I did something wrong with this first commit or
someone object to the replacement.

On a related note, I attached to this email a patch for minor typos I found by
accident. Because they in C files outside the JNI bindings, I prefer to not
touch them without permission.

     Regards,

         Martin