[Proj] New proposal of JNI bindings for Proj.4

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Sat Aug 27 11:22:27 EST 2011

I have just done my first commit on 

On the memory leak issue, I applied only the trivial fix. I documented the other 
issues (without fixing them) for historical records.

I will wait a little bit before to commit the new JNI bindings in replacement to 
the existing ones, in case I did something wrong with this first commit or 
someone object to the replacement.

On a related note, I attached to this email a patch for minor typos I found by 
accident. Because they in C files outside the JNI bindings, I prefer to not 
touch them without permission.



-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: typo.patch
Url: http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/proj/attachments/20110827/a39fcf89/attachment.txt 

More information about the Proj mailing list