[Proj] Establishing Elevations with GPS - Best Practices - LSU & NGS

Clifford J Mugnier cjmce at lsu.edu
Wed May 25 16:00:00 EST 2011

Folks:

I recommend that you register for a free seminar we're putting on at the University of New Orleans (Lindy Boggs Conference Center - Lakefront):

http://c4g.lsu.edu/c4g15/index.php?option=com_eventbooking&view=event&Itemid=85 <http://c4g.lsu.edu/c4g15/index.php?option=com_eventbooking&view=event&Itemid=85>

(Copy this url into your browser window - if you just "click" on it you'll get directed to my LSU login instead.)

We will be issuing certificates for 16 pdhs approved by LAPELS to all attendees.

June 20 & June 21

Best regards,

Cliff

Clifford J. Mugnier, C.P., C.M.S.
Chief of Geodesy,
Center for GeoInformatics
Department of Civil Engineering
Patrick F. Taylor Hall 3531
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Baton Rouge, LA  70803
Voice and Facsimile:  (225) 578-8536 [Academic]
Voice and Facsimile:  (225) 578-4578 [Research]
Cell: (225) 328-8975 [Academic & Research]
Honorary Life Member of the
Louisiana Society of Professional Surveyors
Fellow Emeritus of the ASPRS
Member of the Americas Petroleum Survey Group