[Proj] rHEALPix new parameters

Michael Speth spethm at landcareresearch.co.nz
Tue Nov 1 17:17:05 EST 2011

Hello,
    An example best explains my question.

Command line
proj +proj=healpix -f '%.'$PERCISION'f' -I +lon_0=$1 +a=$2 +R_A
+ellps=WGS84 -E <<EOF
$3 $4
EOF

Output
==== HEALPix Spheriod Inverse Test ====
[8] 0 0    0.0000    0.0000
[9] 0 0    45.0000    0.0000
[10] 0 0    -45.0000    0.0000
[11] 2 -2    *    *
[12] 2 -2    *    *
[13] 1 2    *    *
[14] 2 1    *    *

So in the output, notice that the last 4 test result in an error (noted
by the *).  The output I am looking for is "invalid x or y" for the last
4 test results.  Does this make sense?

Thanks

--
Michael Speth