[Proj] rHEALPix new parameters

Michael Speth spethm at landcareresearch.co.nz
Thu Nov 3 14:21:47 EST 2011

Hello Frank,
   I am in the process of switching my test scripts to use the cs2cs
instead of proj.  I am having trouble running the inverse tests.

This command works for proj and produces the inverse projection of HEALPix.
proj +proj=healpix -f '%.'$PERCISION'f' -I +lon_0=$1 +a=$2 +R_A
+ellps=WGS84 -E <<EOF
$3 $4
EOF

Can you help me convert this to cs2cs?