[Proj] Proj4js EPSG:4326 to EPSG:26786 (SP NAD27) 100+ feet Off

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Oct 15 12:47:28 EST 2011

On 11-10-15 05:26 AM, Scott DeHainaut wrote:
> Frank - Thanks for the quick reply!  I was afraid of something like that...
> are there any javascript or browser-accesible solutions that I could use?

Scott,

Mike Adair might know of solutions, but generally speaking it is clumsy
to push the grid shift files over http for doing grid shifts.  You might
be better off with a solution using a webservice to do the transformation.

I've built a couple of these over the years, but I'm not aware of any of
them available for use now.