[Proj] What is EPSG code for ST74 0 gon 65:0 projection.

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:18:56 EST 2011

I have a shapefile with projection ST74 0 gon 65:0 (represents Lidingö area
in stockholm). What is the EPSG code for this projection ? I have searched
and find that EPSG code for ST74 is 3152 but it did not work fully. I want
to change this projection into EPSG:4326 by using ogr2ogr tool.  But when i
convert from EPSG:3152 to EPSG:4326, i noted that shapefile does not fit on
correct location (Lidingö). Instead It placed near Eskilstuna. (A place
approx 100 km away from stockholm).

Its bounding box values were 16.398, 59.353 (for Eskilstuna area), when
converted from 3152 to 4326.
but actually, the bounding box values for Lidingö should be 18.345, 59.234
(for Lidingö area)

Is there any way to solve this problem ?