[Proj] ESRI proj codes

Eric Miller EMiller at dfg.ca.gov
Thu Sep 8 10:16:18 EST 2011

ESRI documents the various codes in their online help.  I'm not sure if there is a single place for all of them (outside the SDK header file pedef.h which is considered a "trade secret").  For instance, the C++ API has several projection related constants.

http://help.arcgis.com/en/sdk/10.0/arcobjects_cpp/componenthelp/index.html#/esriSRProjCSType_Constants/000w0000003q000000/

And geographic coordinate systems ...

http://help.arcgis.com/en/sdk/10.0/arcobjects_cpp/componenthelp/index.html#/esriSRGeoCSType_Constants/000w0000002t000000/
--