[Proj] Datum Grid Files

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Apr 20 01:09:25 EST 2012

Folks,

I have prepared a new file of grid shift files, similar to the 1.5
version, but with the .lla files converted into CTable2 format binary
files ready to go.  Were there other files folks wanted included?

Try out:

  http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-datumgrid-1.6RC1.zip

These don't actually have to be placed in the proj/nad source
directory.  They can be directly installed.  I'd like to somehow
streamline this whole procedure, but ideally without actually
including the grid shift files in the source distribution.