[Proj] another simple coordinate conversion problem

Martin Ivanov martin.ivanov at ifg.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Aug 10 08:16:31 EST 2012

Dear users of PROJ,

I have a data set on a perfect sphere with radius 6371 km. The "projection"
is latitude-longitude, so the data practically are unprojected.

I need to convert the coordinates of the points in my data set from this
latlon projection to another latlon projection of the same sphere. The target
latlon projection is rotated, it has its north pole at 39.25 latitude and -162
longitude. Is there a way to make the conversion with proj?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Martin