[Proj] a simple coordinate conversion problem

Mikael Rittri Mikael.Rittri at carmenta.com
Mon Aug 13 15:52:31 EST 2012

Martin,
I am sorry, but the best you can do is to ask the data provider, not us.

However, if the data is meteorological, I am pretty sure that
you should do nothing at all to convert to WGS84 long/lat.

For other kinds of data, some transformation may be needed,
perhaps converting from geocentric to geodetic latitude. But
only your own data provider can tell you what you must do.

Regards

Mikael Rittri
Carmenta
Sweden