[Proj] PROJ: Further help with the swisstopo NTv2 grid shift ?

Melita Kennedy mkennedy2 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 1 07:31:03 EST 2012

One method would be to calculate the CH1903+ to WGS84 offset for each NTv2 grid point, concatenate them with the offsets from the original file and build a new NTv2 file. EPSG lists a 1m transformation from CH1903+ to WGS84, do a code search for 1676 at http://www.epsg-registry.org.

Melita

Disclaimer: I'm a member of the subcommittee that maintains the dataset.