[Proj] Further help with the swisstopo NTv2 grid shift ?

Mikael Rittri Mikael.Rittri at carmenta.com
Wed Feb 1 04:00:37 EST 2012

There was a thread about making your own NTv2 files in April 2011.

It may be easiest to generate a new NTv2 file in ASCII format,
and then use an Australian program to convert it to binary.

Some posts from the thread:

Paul Kelly, http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/proj/2011-April/005630.html

Gabor Molnar, http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/proj/2011-April/005645.html

Uwe Schmitz, http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/proj/2011-April/005647.html