[Proj] Proj Release

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 21 12:25:23 EST 2012

On 12-02-21 2:03 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I see it has been around 2.5 years since the last release.  My, how time
> flies.  Anyways, I have prepared a snapshot of the current state for those
> willing to do some quick testing:
>
>     http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.8.0b1.tar.gz

Currently pulling my hair trying to make this on Windows - blank error,
that I'm too embarrassed to paste here.  It seems /src/makefile.vc is
very similar to the 4.7.0 version, but now it is driven by a small
./nmake.opt file.

Still looking...hopefully I find my mistake and I will update this message.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/