[Proj] Proj Release

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Feb 21 13:05:09 EST 2012

Folks,

It seems I botched a fix commit on windows.  To get things working
it should be sufficient to apply the following two changes.  One backing
out my misdirected commit, and one applying the intended fix.

  http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/changeset/2169
  http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/changeset/2170

The problem should only affect MSVC builds.

Best regards,
Frank