[Proj] proj4 api issue converting between state plane and wgs84

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Thu Jun 7 07:35:12 EST 2012

Hello,

if I correctly remember there was some special trick to be done with the "longlat" projection
before you could use the output... the long and lat result was divided by the ellipsoid axis
or something... so basically you should do the reverse.. check the source code to find out
more..

regards: Janne.