[Proj] Eric Miller VB Wrapper +nadgrids=

stevejking stevejking at talktalk.net
Thu Jun 21 10:45:05 EST 2012

I finally got around to playing with this again. Installed Visual Studio C++.
And complied the current proj4 binaries using nmake. I've also installed
MinGW.

I'd like to recompile Eric Millers proj_api.dll VBA linker. Wonder if you
(or anyone) would mind providing instruction on how to use your makefile to
produce the proj_api.dll. Aside from changing the following:

EXTRA_INCLUDES = -I. -I../proj-4.4.7/src
EXTRA_INCLUDES = -I. -I../proj-4.8.0/src

--target=i386-mingw32
--target=mingw

and removing --mno-cygwin

I've added the path C:\MinGW\bin as an Environment Variable.

Do I need any other files, or to move any files?
What do I type? mingw32-make ?
Thanks.