[Proj] Eric Miller VB Wrapper +nadgrids=

Eric Miller EMiller at dfg.ca.gov
Thu Jun 21 11:57:20 EST 2012

Steve,

I haven't used that library for some time. But, if you want to compile it with VC, you don't want to include anything having to do with MINGW.  So, probably a separate Makefile is in order.  VC comes with the NMAKE tool to perform the make operation. But, you'll probably need a few more changes to the makefile.  You might look at the Makefile.vc that ships with proj.4 for an example of how a library is built with VC.  Although, that is probably more complicated than this case warrants.
--
Eric