[Proj] GeographicLib geoid calculations

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Fri Oct 19 07:36:35 EST 2012

Hello,

is there any experience about how this DTU10 is accepted by people and how
wide its usage is? I am assuming that most people think that what is printed
on the mountain elevation signs must be the truth. - The question is what is
the surface that is most accepted as any local MSL? (geoid or DTU10 or
some other MSS model)?

Janne.