[Proj] DATUM ITRF_1992 is not recognised

Clifford J Mugnier cjmce at lsu.edu
Tue Sep 18 16:00:49 EST 2012

Unless you are concerned at the centimeter level of precision, I would equate ITRF92 as being identical with WGS84.

Clifford J. Mugnier, c.p., c.m.s.

Chief of Geodesy

LSU Center for GeoInformatics (ERAD 266)

Dept. of Civil Engineering (P.F. Taylor 3531)

LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY

Baton Rouge, LA  70803

Academic: (225) 578-8536

Research: (225) 578-4578