[Proj] So close -- Lat / Long to Pennsylvania State Plane North NAD27

Jeremy Boecker jeremy.boecker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 07:34:07 EST 2013

Guys, I've tried everything suggested here in multiple variations, even to
the point of rebuilding from the source code following the instructions in
the FAQ, and I'm still getting the same output as is shown in my previous
doing and what Andre (one of the previous replies) is doing to be able to
get the correct results. Would anyone be willing to give me a detailed
step-by-step, starting with downloading "
http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj446_win32_bin.zip" and unzipping in a
windows environment (I placed everything in C:\proj). See Andre's post
above for the inputs and outputs. The second set of output coordinates is
exactly what I need to get, but my output is just zeros and asterisks.
Thanks so much folks for your help... I feel like I'm just missing
something simple...!