[Proj] Mingw JNI build issue

Mike Reynolds mike.reynolds at aug-tech.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 11:46:47 EST 2014

Mark,

Have been trying all day with this again, but still having issues :(
Firstly the compiler doesn't like my java include paths, no matter what I
do. Ended up putting jni.h and jni_md.h in the \src\ directory. This got the
build further (after much messing around with 32bit/64bit compilation.

I was going to write more, but needless to say, I've tried your built dll in
my project, but still get UnsatisfiedLinkError on 'transform'.

Had enough now!

I really don't know whats going on and really hate c/c++!

Would you still have the 'nmake' (or other build) command line you used
Mark?  If not, anyone on the list? I'd be extremely grateful!!

Mike