[Proj] Mingw JNI build issue

Mark Christy mchristyuk at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 05:34:42 EST 2014

Hi Mike,
It does build for 64 bit as that is what I have done (using it in a 64 bit application).
However I did my build using Java 7 rather than the Java 6 I see you're using.
Also you need to make sure you launched the 64bit VC++ command line tools windows.
Sorry I can't be more exact... it was a while ago and C++ is not my strong point!
Cheers
Mark