[Proj] PROJ 4.9.0RC1

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Sep 24 16:21:44 EST 2014

Le mercredi 24 septembre 2014 20:22:09, Charles Karney a écrit :
> On 2014-09-13 19:33, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > I have discovered that PROJ.4 was left with a hanging beta
> > again some time ago without my following up on the release.
> > Grr, I'm lame!  Anyways, Howard Butler and I have made a
> > pass through open bugs and fixed some.  Howard has also
> > introduced CMake support for PROJ.4 (though the automake
> > way is also still supported).
> >
> > Source is at:
> >
> > http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.0RC1.tar.gz
> > http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.0RC1.zip
> >
> > I would appreciate feedback before finalizing the release in the coming
> > week.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Frank

Charles,

I've created tickets for the 2 issues you reported in
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/proj/2014-September/006907.html and
attached patchs for them.

http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/attachment/ticket/247

--> I bet that out-of-tree autoconf has never worked. I've also attempted to
fix out-of-tree 'make check'

http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/attachment/ticket/248

--> Issue with filename case. But also linking issues with libm and libpthread.

With patches applied, works for me, but I didn't apply directly as I'd like
automake/cmake gurus to review.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com