[Proj] Proj 4.9.1RC3 Released, status of invgeod and invproj

Charles Karney charles.karney at sri.com
Mon Feb 23 10:27:34 EST 2015

An argument for deprecating the links is:

   http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html#User-Interfaces

"Please don’t make the behavior of a utility depend on the name used to
invoke it. It is useful sometimes to make a link to a utility with a
different name, and that should not change what it does."

   --Charles