[Proj] why doesn't the epsg file reference the hpgn grids?

Mikael Rittri Mikael.Rittri at carmenta.com
Wed Mar 18 10:03:23 EST 2015

A problem with using HARN/HPGN is that the grid files overlap each other,
but they don't agree with each other in the common areas. I don't know what
the best practice is, but this and similar problems are discussed here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/csmap/wiki/CsMapRfc7

Best regards,

Mikael Rittri
Carmenta