No subject

Tue Nov 10 08:34:52 EST 2015

since they don't in theroy change anything that was already right.=0A=
=0A=
Changing UTM to etmerc is a more significant change.  (Not objecting in=0A=
the least; it's just quite notable.)   So I think we have:=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
4.9.3 Release Notes=0A=
-------------------=0A=
=0A=
 o UTM now uses etmerc, following NGA recommendations.  Tests adjusted=0A=
   for tiny changes in values.=0A=
=0A=
 o new projections: Times, Natural Earth II, Compact Miller, Patterson=0A=
   Cylindrical, and inverse for Hammer and Eckert-Greifendorff.=0A=
=0A=
 o runtime self tests are now opt-in instead of opt-out=0A=
=0A=
 o math constants moved to projects.h=0A=
=0A=
 o bugfixes=0A=
=0A=
=0A=