[Proj] Missing proj_def.dat in 4.9.1 release

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 6 16:28:43 EST 2015

On 06-09-15 20:13, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> I'm not sure what the procedure is to generate release tarballs, so I
> couldn't test if the Makefile.am change is sufficient to have
> proj_def.dat included in the release tarballs too.

Following the procedure in HOWTO-RELEASE fails to generate a tarball,
`make dist-all` fails because nad/testflaky is missing. This seems to be
a typo, because nad/testflakey does exist. I've pushed a fix for this:
https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/296

With the flaky fix `make dist-all` works, but the generated tarball
doesn't contain nad/proj_def.dat. I've pushed another fix to address
this too: https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/297

Hopefully these two fixes are sufficient to get a new release out soon.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1