[Proj] convert from Equidistant Cylindrical to Eckert I

Jose Gonçalves jagoncal at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:03:02 EST 2016

Hi
You can transform your image with the following command line:

gdalwarp -s_srs "+ellps=WGS84 +proj=eqd" -t_srs "+ellps=WGS84 +proj=eck1"
in.tif out.tif

The input image must be georeferenced in the equidistant cylindrical
projection, with units in meters. See page http://www.gdal.org/gdalwarp.html.
Other important options are -r, -te and -tr.
Regards
José Gonçalves