[Proj] A template for documenting projections

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Fri Sep 9 03:21:41 EST 2016

Good point, Howard. I've added a "Further reading" section now.

Regarding Snyder's book. It's published by the USGS and therefore presumably in the public domain. Are we allowed to use his text directly in the documentation? Filling out the blanks would be a lot faster if that's the case :)

I am not too familiar with the Sphinx ecosystem. Is it possible to use intelligent bibliography like in LaTeX? For now I have just hard-coded the references but in a PDF it would look a lot better if there was a proper bibliography at the end of the document. It's also a lot easier to manage I guess.

Kristian