[Proj] Receiving "pj_transform(): Unknown error" while trying to use cs2cs from rpoly to utm

John Buonagurio jbuonagurio at exponent.com
Wed Sep 28 12:57:21 EST 2016

It's not possible to do that accurately without an inverse transformation. PROJ.4 and GCTP[C] at least don't implement it. I'll work on it over the next few days and keep you updated.

Also, apologies to others on the list for "urldefense.proofpoint.com" links in previous message. Our email server adds these and I forgot to remove.

John