[Proj] Coming releases of PROJ.4

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Fri Jun 23 04:53:14 EST 2017

So still a rather short list I would say. Short enough that it is feasible to individually reach out to the affected projects.

I just had a look at pyproj. It includes a copy of the PROJ.4 source code as well, so we should not consider that project either.

The list at the moment is:

- ogdi-dfsg
- libgeo-proj4-perl
- gpx2shp