[Proj] Coming releases of PR

Aashish Chaudhary aashish24 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 17:27:03 EST 2017

This is a very interesting discussion. If I can chime in, I agree with
general sentiment that maintaining only one build system is less
maintenance and easier to document. I as one of the users of CMake and also
one of the developers of CMake, have used CMake in some very complicated
ways. If there are any roadblocks  that exists then I am more happy to
discuss them and see if we can push changes to CMake and make then work for
 Proj4.

- Aashish