[Proj] +towgs84 approximation error

Noel Zinn (cc) ndzinn at comcast.net
Thu Mar 23 18:57:23 EST 2017

Hi Martin,

I'm sure you're right that the majority are 3-parameter, translation-only
transformations, but EPGS are pretty good about publishing anything in
common use, even bad 7-parameter transformations.  My favorite is the one
derived by DMA/NIMA/NGA for Cyprus.  Be wary of those.

Noel

Noel Zinn, Principal, Hydrometronics LLC
+1-832-539-1472 (office), +1-281-221-0051 (cell)
noel.zinn at hydrometronics.com (email)
http://www.hydrometronics.com (website)