[Proj] Conic projection, but centric (gnomonic)

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Nov 8 09:17:14 EST 2017

Hi Lukasz,

> 1. Is there a possibility to achieve desired projection using PROJ4 ?

You can probably answer this better than anyone else, and it would seem you have concluded that it can't.

> 2. If not, are there any possibility to implement such a functionality in the future to allow GIS users using this grid?

You are welcome to submit a pull request on GitHub [0] with the necessary code additions and documentation. If you need help getting started please let us know.

Best regards,
Kristian

[0] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4