[Proj] Time for a new release?

Huw James huwejames at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:23:34 EST 2017

Dear all,
I'd like to publicly thank Kristian, Thomas, Even and all others that have
contributed to keeping PROJ.4 alive and well maintained.
Sometimes there are questions from very inexperienced users and sometimes
by users who do not understand datums and projections very well. Such
questions have been answered with great kindness and patience which is also
to be admired.

Let's all of us remain kind and patient please.

Thank you all again. You're performing at a very standard in every way.

Huw James