[Proj] Time for a new release?

Lukasz Komsta sp8qed at onet.eu
Fri Nov 17 03:59:53 EST 2017

Dear All,

If my small contribution has a chance to be included
(https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/662), then I am a lucky man that a
release is planned, as there will be quite short time to propagate this
new projection to software using PROJ4 (and it is some kind of "breaking
news" for Polish botany community).

Anyway, I must also honestly commend the source code of PROJ4. So far, I
programmed only my own projects wiht svn and never seriously contributed
anything to existing code (it is also my first experience with git).
PROJ4 is very well organized and it took me only an hour to be sure what
to change and where. It is a piece of good work and it is a pleasure to
have a contribution to such well done project.

Regards,
Lukasz