[Proj] Current master still at released 4.9.3?

Micah Cochran mcochran at athensal.us
Thu Sep 28 16:18:14 EST 2017

Hello Mateusz,

There was a somewhat related discussion about the next version number that
started on Jun 22.  Thread top link:
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/proj/2017-June/007697.html

I don't remember the outcome, but I don't think there was a consensus.  The
version number may reflect API changes that are backward
compatible/incompatible.

Thanks,
Micah