[Proj] PROJ 5.0.0RC5

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 23 16:33:18 EST 2018

Hi Kristian,

No problems here on Windows in the MS4W environment, but I'm running
into odd errors when I have MapServer call PROJ 5
(https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-dev/2018-February/015347.html).
  Obviously an issue downstream not here, but I thought I'd at least
mention it here that I am testing RC5 as well :)

Thanks for pushing this release along.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna