[Proj] HTPD

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Feb 28 09:57:36 EST 2018

All,

In the PROJ documentation we currently have a page about using HTPD (Horizontal Time Dependent Positioning):

http://proj4.org/htpd.html

I'd like remove that, since it is basically documenting usage of a script from GDAL. The script produces
grids that can be used with PROJ so keeping it around can be justified. In version 5 of PROJ there are
better ways to do this since we now support time-varying transformations as well.

Is this something that is still in use? Are there any objections to removing this from the PROJ documentation?

/Kristian