[Proj] HTPD

Kristian Evers kristianevers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:39:09 EST 2018

Hi Duncan,

There’s clearly more to HTPD than I had realized. From what you describe it is
definitely useful to American PROJ users. The modelling of displacement after seismic events is not
something we can do in a smart way in PROJ, so HTPD can not be replaced by PROJ. Yet anyway :-)

The current doc page, however, is still primarily documenting a tool from GDAL, which ideally would be
taken care of in the GDAL docs. For now I’ll keep the information in the PROJ docs as well although in a less
prominent space (somewhere in the grids-section instead of a chapter by itself).

Thanks for your feedback.

/Kristian