[Proj] PROJ RFC 1: Project Steering Committee Guidelines

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jun 4 13:59:39 EST 2018

+1 Frank

I would suggest the "It is anticipated that separate “committees” will
exist to manage conferences, documentation and web sites. That said, it is
expected that the PSC will be the entity largely responsible for creating
any such committees." could be omitted since I don't really think we
anticipate that in the context of a smallish project like PROJ.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com
light and sound - activate the windows |