[Proj] Use of C++

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Thu May 24 01:35:11 EST 2018

Janne,

Your argument isn’t very strong without at least mentioning a few specific cases where C++ is not available. I have previously looked into this area and from what I could understand at the time it is mostly a myth that you can’t use C++ on embedded systems. Please elaborate so we can make an enlightened decision.

/Kristian