[Proj] Use of C++

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon May 28 05:27:46 EST 2018

On 28 May 2018 at 11:39, Kristian Evers <kreve at sdfe.dk> wrote:

> Anyway, the wheels are in motion and Even has already come a long way with his work.
> Instead of discussing the choice of tools I will instead encourage you all to review Evens
> code and help him build it in the best way possible.

Has Even already asked for line-by-line review of any of his code [1]?
AFAIU, the questions were about general aspects of design and development.
I guess, the discussion is/will be going from general to detailed, but
the latter
is not yet, unless I've been missed something.

I don't think it's the right time to go through Even's code with
thorough review.
That might be quite distracting during some initial prototyping.

[1] https://github.com/rouault/proj.4/tree/iso19111 or
https://github.com/rouault/proj.4/tree/iso19111_ptr