[Proj] Use of C++

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon May 28 06:06:26 EST 2018

Perhaps I worded that in a bad way. It is not the time to do line-by-line reviews,
no. At some point it will though, and obviously it will be fruitful to have as many
eyes as possible on the code. For now I was mostly thinking about the architectural
considerations that Even has presented. The point was to focus the energy towards
something productive instead of having a meta-discussion about which tool to use.
Sorry if that didn't come across.

/Kristian