[Proj] PROJ PSC

Huw James huwejames at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:54:53 EST 2018

Please define the PSC and define its rules of membership and its rules of
operation.

If you wish to cull the e-mail list of dead, missing or plain lost interest
members there are less draconian measures.

I'm a member of this list to keep up with changes in Projections and Datums
in the PROG.4 code base.I'm not very interested in long drawn out
discussions on coding style that are not driven by problems and
requirements. A small part of the code base seems to generate most of the
problems which indicates to me that the design of this part is not clean
and does not foresee and avoid maintenance problems.

If you wish I'm happy to split off the code and development and then
maintain a system that is open to all and their very diverse needs.

I hope that is clear to all, if you cannot get along with your proposed
"PSC" outsiders it seems that you are unsuitable to be responsible for an
open system. Where is Mr. Troxell?

best wishes,

Huw James

cell:  281-318-8027