[Proj] PROJ PSC

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Thu May 31 15:26:33 EST 2018

I am also on board with this. Certainly makes more sense than the current setup.
Using the GDAL/MapServer PSC rules is a good idea - we don’t need to reinvent
the wheel.

Forming a PROJ PSC is effectively breaking out of MetaCRS. The MetaCRS PSC
guidelines [0] does not cover that topic but a vote seems to be in order. To ensure
the formalities are kept. This would in all likelihood be the last vote for the MetaCRS
PCS.

/Kristian

[0] https://trac.osgeo.org/metacrs/wiki/PSCGuidelines