[Proj] Regression 5.1.0 -> 5.2.0 ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Nov 4 15:51:26 EST 2018

Søren,

I think the issue is that the _TC32_TD32 definition in the DK file has a
Helmert transform that lacks the convention used for rotation terms, which is
required since PROJ 5.2. So likely adding convention=coordinate_frame would
fix the issue (since that was what was implemented before PROJ 5.2), but I'll
Kristian or Thomas check that this is appropriate.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com