[Proj] Regression 5.1.0 -> 5.2.0 ?

Søren Holm sgh at sgh.dk
Sun Nov 4 16:42:40 EST 2018

Hi

Great - I look forward to the response fomr Thomas or Kristian.

Regarding the ressource files. What can be expected as far at compatability?

For my use case having new versions of the resource files be compatible with
old proj-versions would be appropriate. For other people it might be opposite.

--
Søren Holm