[Proj] WGS84 to NAD27 Coordinate conversion in Android

Robb Main rmain.mws at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:51:27 EST 2018

Thanks for the pointer to Apache SIS, Martin.
I was hoping to find an operational (or easily ported) Android solution,
and less of a swiss-army knife codebase.
You covered these issues in your response, and SIS / GDAL may yet prove
usefull in the eventual solution.
I'm still hopeful that there might be a simpler solution, not yet suggested
(and that I've not yet discovered).

Best regards.
Robb.