[PROJ] [Proj] latlon projection

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Mon Nov 19 02:35:27 EST 2018

Hi again Pavel,

the information provided by PROJ is correct, you just need to be aware that most software interpret it in a different way. In fact a cartographic programme like QGis should not portray datasets defined in a geodetical system, and always request an explicit projection. Depending on your goal, it is possibly wiser to use a cartographic system.

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c